We love choosing presents but finding small things for the Christmas stockings or as Secret Santa for the office party is often a bit tricky. Below we have put together our list of cool, fun, naughty and maybe a little predictable presents. We hope you’ll find some inspiration.
1. Google cardboard – because it’s the simplest way to experience virtual reality for yourself.
2. Portable battery pack – because running out of battery while texting your soulmate just isn’t an option.
3. Middle class problems book – this one has been going round a bit but it’s quite a fun read if you like that sort of thing.
4. A Holiday Sweater – because Colin Firth wears one
5. Pop music quiz – because a little bit of competition is fun…
6. Paper airplane calendar – because we don’t ever want to grow up
7. Darth vader mug – because we cannot get away from it this year
8. Colour me Swiftly Colouring Book – because we just cannot go past Taylor Swift…
9. Chocolate orange – just because it’s not a Stocking if it doesn’t have a Chocolate Orange in it!
10. Instructions to American servicemen in Britain – because it’s a fascinating read
11. A Christmas DVD – because how many times have you watched Love actually, be honest?
12. iPhone lens – because it will take your Instagram feed to a new level
13. Cards against humanity – because nothing is more fun to see your siblings trying to explain the meaning of a card to your mum…
14. Water and glitteriphone 6 case – who doesn’t need a bit of glamour in their lives
15. A Sleep mask – because, you know, sleep is what it’s all about!